Olga v. Alekhno
Chief of the Surgery Suite, 2nd qualification category Otolaryngologist
- 2002-2008, Belarusian State Medical University, Department of General Medicine;
- 2011-2014, part-time residency in Otolaryngology
Experience in the field: 7 years, 1st qualification category
- 2009, Seminar on Ear Microsurgery (Kiev, Ukraine);
- 2010, All-Russian Research and Practice Conference “Applied and Fundamental Science of Russian Otolaryngology”;
- June 2012, Master class in Vestibular Pathology, Marseille, France;
- November 2012, XI Russian Congress “Science and Practice in Otolaryngology”;
- 2013, II Saint-Petersburg Forum of Russian Otolaryngologists (Saint-Petersburg, Russia);
- June 2013, Academy of Cochlear Implantation (Innsbruck, Austria);
- March 2015, Balloon Dilation of the Eustachian Tube (BET) – treatment of the Eustachian tube dysfunction.
Scientific publications: 18
Core Activities: hearing improvement and reconstructive middle and inner ear surgeries, balloon dilation of the Eustachian tube, septoplasty (surgery for deviated nasal septum).