Marina M. Maisyuk
Chief of the Department
- 1988-1994, Minsk State Medical Institute, Department of General Medicine;
- 1997-1999, clinical residency in Otolaryngology at Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- 2012-2016, internship at Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, Department of Otolaryngology.
Experience in the field: 22 years
- middle and internal ear microsurgery;
- open and closed sanitation surgery, hearing improvement tympanoplasty, including placement middle ear implants;
- bypass surgery of the tympanic cavity;
- pharyngeal surgery: endoscopic adenoidtomy, tonsillotomy using shaver, tonsillectomy;
- nasal and paranasal sinus surgery: septoplasty, endoscopic turbinectomy, minimally invasive functional surgeries for paranasal sinuses;
- laryngeal microsurgery: endolaryngeal removal of papillomas, etc.
Dissertation “A pathogenetic approach to the prevention of cholesteatoma of the middle ear in children”
Scientific publications (domestic and foreign): 18
Practical guidelines approved by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus: 2
Reports on the implementation of research results into the academic activities and practice: 9