Natalya S. Konoiko
Chief of the Department of Phoniatrics of the Consultation Clinic
- 1984-1990, Belarusian State Medical University, Department of General Medicine;
- 1994-1996, full-time clinical residency program in Otolaryngology;
Experience in the field: 25 years, higher qualification category
She is a national coordinator of the Republic of Belarus in the Union of the European Phoniatricians.
- November 23, 2006, Research and Practice Conference “Neuromuscular electrical stimulation in case of speech and swallowing disorders in patients with cerebral apoplexy and in patients with voice disorders” (Moscow, Russia);
- November 24, Day of Phoniatrics Conference (Moscow, Russia);
- 2008, 2012, on-the-job training at N.V. Soloviev Emergency Care Hospital (Yaroslavl, Russia);
- April 22-23, 2009, All-Russian Research and Practice Conference “New detection and treatment methods in Otolaryngology” (Saint-Petersburg, Russia);
- November 14-15, 2013, Seminar “New techniques of detection and treatment of the disease of the larynx” (Otolaryngology Research Institute, Saint-Petersburg, Russia);
- October 2-5, 2014, the XXVIIth Congress of the Union of the European Phoniatricians “Phoniatrics – an interdisciplinary specialty” (Moscow, Russia).
Scientific publications: 27
Patent of invention No.17975 “Treatment of voice disorder in patients with the dysfunction of soft palate” as of October 30, 2013
- voice and respiratory function recovery in patients with paresis and various laryngeal paralyses, reconstructive surgery for the removal of laryngeal stenosis;
- correction of speech and language disorders caused by the dysfunction of soft palate;
- prevention and treatment of voice disorders in voice professionals (adults and children).