- Name of the project: "Improving the provision of medical care in the direction: Endoscopic otorhinolaryngology"
- Implementation period: 2022-2024
- Applicant organization proposing the project: State Institution "Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Otorhinolaryngology"
- Project objectives: Procurement of equipment: endosurgical system OLYMPUS VISERA 4K UHD.
- Tasks planned for implementation within the framework of the project: carrying out operations that allow pinpoint elimination of the problem and restoration of the function of the ENT organs.
- 6. Target group: patients over 18 years of age.
- Brief description of activities within the framework of the project: performing surgical interventions under the control of an endoscope: high-quality visualization allows focused application of the impact, which minimizes surgical trauma to patients and preserves the normal anatomy of intranasal structures, reduces the postoperative period and patient discomfort at this time, as well as a special clinical the value lies in the detection of suspicious areas of the mucous membrane and cancer. The use of this equipment is indispensable when performing functional endoscopic rhinosurgery.
- Total funding (in US dollars):
- Location of the project:
Donor funds - 120,000 thousand US dollars.
Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Sukhaya street, 8