+375 17 200 84 50, +375 17 200 04 70
+375 17 226 49 52 (paid)
+375 17 226 59 23 (paid)
+375 17 200 34 77
- examination of hearing, checking of hearing statues, tone and speech audiometry, acoumetry, impedancemetry, brainstem auditory evoked potentials, otoacoustic emission;
- physical examination of hearing and injury of the auditory analyzer in children (in an induced coma);
- brain function test, pulmonary function test;
- examination of cerebral blood vessels;
- examination of the vestibular system.
including classical acupuncture, Su Jok, auriculotherapy, ultrasound puncture, laser puncture, EHF-puncture. The above procedures effectively treat acute and chronic cochlear neuritis, vasomotor and allergic rhinitis, stuttering, expressive language disorder and dysarthria in children.
is a non-drug method used to prevent and treat a range of diseases caused by the reduction of oxygen supply to tissues (hypoxia).
We use hyperbaric oxygen therapy as part of combination therapy and rehabilitation for:
- acute, subacute and chronic sensorineural hearing loss;
- Meniere’s disease;
- subjective tinnitus;
- acute vestibular syndrome;
- stammering, dysarthria, stuttering;
- postoperative laryngeal paresis.
We use the latest methods of surgical interventions and the state-of-the art equipment to perform the surgeries for:
- nose and paranasal sinuses;
The specialists of the Department of Psychotherapy provide psychological and correctional aid to children and teenagers (aged 3.5 to 18) with various speech-language pathologies (stuttering, alalia, aphasia, severe dysarthria, hypernasal speech, etc.) combined with mental disorders (developmental delay, behavioral disorder, phobias, enuresis, tics, etc.), autism spectrum disorders and behavioral disorders.
consists of the following units:
- Electro- and Phototherapy;
- Laser Therapy;
The specialists of the Department of Physiotherapy use the modern equipment and latest methods to treat the diseases of the ear, throat and nose, as well as the psychological speech disorders in adults and children.
The International Ear Care Day is annually held on March 3. The event was established by the World Health Organization with a view to raising awareness and promoting hearing care across the world.
In the lead –up to the event, Olga V. Alek...
We invite our foreign colleagues to take an on-the-job training in the republican center for research and practice in otolaryngology. We also offer the full-time and part-time clinical residency programs.
Medical specialists may ta...
Preliminary registration to all doctors and specialists is conducted at the Consultative Out-patient Registry
+375 17 200 84 50
+375 17 200 04 70
+375 17 200 38 52
+375 17 200 39 92
+375 17 200 46 60
+375 17 226 59 56 (pay)
+375 17 226 59 23 (pay)
+375 17 226 59 17 (pay)
+375 17 226 49 52 (pay)