+375 17 242 42 46 (paid)
+375 17 242 42 47 (paid)
+375 17 200 34 77
Alternative method of communication
for foreign citizens:
+375 29 624 19 29
Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram (messages only)
- examination of hearing, checking of hearing statues, tone and speech audiometry, acoumetry, impedancemetry, brainstem auditory evoked potentials, otoacoustic emission;
- physical examination of hearing and injury of the auditory analyzer in children (in an induced coma);
- brain function test, pulmonary function test;
- examination of cerebral blood vessels;
- examination of the vestibular system.
including classical acupuncture, Su Jok, auriculotherapy, ultrasound puncture, laser puncture, EHF-puncture. The above procedures effectively treat acute and chronic cochlear neuritis, vasomotor and allergic rhinitis, stuttering, expressive language disorder and dysarthria in children.
is a non-drug method used to prevent and treat a range of diseases caused by the reduction of oxygen supply to tissues (hypoxia).
We use hyperbaric oxygen therapy as part of combination therapy and rehabilitation for:
- acute, subacute and chronic sensorineural hearing loss;
- Meniere’s disease;
- subjective tinnitus;
- acute vestibular syndrome;
- stammering, dysarthria, stuttering;
- postoperative laryngeal paresis.
We use the latest methods of surgical interventions and the state-of-the art equipment to perform the surgeries for:
- nose and paranasal sinuses;
The specialists of the Department of Psychotherapy provide psychological and correctional aid to children and teenagers (aged 3.5 to 18) with various speech-language pathologies (stuttering, alalia, aphasia, severe dysarthria, hypernasal speech, etc.) combined with mental disorders (developmental delay, behavioral disorder, phobias, enuresis, tics, etc.), autism spectrum disorders and behavioral disorders.
consists of the following units:
- Electro- and Phototherapy;
- Laser Therapy;
The specialists of the Department of Physiotherapy use the modern equipment and latest methods to treat the diseases of the ear, throat and nose, as well as the psychological speech disorders in adults and children.
Preliminary registration to all doctors and specialists is conducted at the Consultative Out-patient Registry
+375 17 242 42 46
+375 17 242 42 47 (pay)