Hearing Aid Department
Victoria V. Lisockaya
Chief of the Hearing Aid Department of the Consultation Clinic
Phone: +375 (17) 200 86 66
The specialists of the Hearing Aid Department perform electroacoustic rehabilitation of hearing with the help of hearing aids in patients who are hearing impaired and:
- provide hearing aid services for adults and children;
- examine each patient individually;
- prescribe and fit analogue and digital hearing aids;
- adjust digital hearing aids;
- use binaural hearing aids for hearing rehabilitation;
The instructors of the department:
- teach patients to use hearing aids;
- provide correctional and educational assistance to the patients with hearing impairment and associated speech and language disorders;
- rehabilitate the speech and auditory perception in the patients with Cochlear implants, who have learnt the spoken language before losing hearing.
The specialists of the department provide consultations daily, in two shifts. A prior appointment and a referral are required.