- Daily from 5.00pm to 7.00pm,
- Weekends and Holidays: from 11.00am to 1.00pm, from 5.00pm to 7.00pm.
We perform the following surgeries on ENT organs:
- Cochlear implantation;
- reconstructive surgery for the reopening of the respiratory tract, recovery of the voice function;
- reconstructive surgery for the middle ear, recovery of the sound conduction mechanism and anatomical structures; surgeries performed with the help of endoscopic and radio-wave equipment;
- surgeries for the improvement of hearing;
- sanitation surgery on the ear, paranasal sinuses;
- surgery for glomus tumors of the middle ear;
- laser surgery for the pathologies of ENT organs.
Structure of the Inpatient Department:
- Surgery Suite
- Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care
- Department of Otolaryngology for Adult Patients
- Department of Otolaryngology for Children
- Department of Psychoneurology for Inpatient Children